About Wise Information Technology
Wise Information Technology is a software development company based in Houston, Texas that began development of AutoAction in 1999. AutoAction is a dealership management software that manages inventory, sales, collections, and more for independent car dealers. Our technology helps automotive dealers maximize profit, minimize risk, enable them to comply with government regulations, maintain a professional presence in the marketplace, organize and operate more efficiently, and make intelligent and informed decisions. The spirit of Wise Information Technology is expressed through love in how we are passionate about what we do, value our colleagues, care for our customers, and maintain healthy relationship with our partners.
About the Sales Representative Role
We are looking for one who is self-motivated, a quick thinker, creative, teachable, goal-oriented, a problem-solver, attentive to customer needs, and aims for frequent and clear communication.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Serves customers by selling the company software product and meeting and addressing the prospects needs and concerns.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and new features.
- Maintains professional knowledge by attending reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Keeps management informed by emailing the daily activity report at the end of every week to be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
- 40 hours (9 AM – 6 PM) per week
- Weekly office visit to Memorial area in Houston, Texas
- May also work on Saturdays if needed by prospects
- Proficient in English; Spanish is a plus
- Meeting sales goals
- Computer application knowledge
- Motivation for sales
- Requires minimal supervision
- Closing deals
- Professional presentation
- Team player
Education, Experience, & Licensing Requirements
- BA/BS University degree or equivalent experience with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred